Caribbean Beach Resort All InclusiveCaribbean Beach Resort
At Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, we enjoy fresh food from a menu (not a buffet), beer out of a bottle, playing by day and partying at night.
And, that’s what we have created – a US Virgin Islands resort that we’d want to visit (if we didn’t already live here). We’re the opposite of large, impersonal hotels. There are no elevators, marble or chandeliers.
Instead you’ll find a true Caribbean beach resort, surrounded by the tastes, sights and sounds of the island. Bolongo Bay sits along a 1, 000-foot golden sand beach with palm trees rustling in the breeze and iguanas slowly strolling by. Our team – the friendliest staff anywhere – knows your name and truly cares about your vacation experience.
An abundance of activities and amenities
We’re not the Caribbean’s most entertaining beach resort for nothing! Our beach is the hub for endless entertainment on land and sea, day and night. Experience some of the island’s most popular activities – and more – right here at Bolongo Bay.
- Complimentary and unlimited use of non-motorized water sports, including paddle boards, Hobie Cats, kayaks, windsurfers, aqua tricycles, swim mats and snorkel gear
- Two seaside restaurants – tranquil dining at The Lobster Grille and high-energy fun at the famous Iggies Beach Bar & Grill
- Introductory Scuba Lesson in the pool
- Famous weekly snorkel booze hunt (you find it, you keep it)
- Freshwater pool with swim-up bar
- Live entertainment 365 days a year
- Sailing trips on our award-winning 53’ catamaran Heavenly Days*
- St. Thomas Diving Club, a PADI 5-star training facility*
- Boutique and tour desk
- Cardio workout room
- Beach volleyball with complimentary equipment
- Weekly Meet-the-Managers Cocktail Party (with prizes, free rum punch and hors d’oeuvres)
One of the best All Inclusive resorts
No place on St. Thomas or the Virgin Islands does All Inclusive better than Bolongo Bay Beach Resort. Premium liquors, dining a la carte, with lobster, prime rib, crab legs and more are included.
Caribbean Travel + Life – Editor’s Choice of All Inclusive Resorts