Melia Nassau Beach Resort All Inclusive DealsAll Inclusive Resorts
Relax and enjoy the sun in one of the most beautiful beaches of the Caribbean. With over 1, 000 feet of white-powdery sand you can spend the day lying by the sun-kissed water or ride one of the Catamarans.
Why Stay Here
- Modern and Bright Rooms with Ocean or Resort Views
- Spectacular Pools with Waterfalls Facing the Sea and 2 Hydromassage Tubs Set in the Gardens
- Full Activities and Entertainment Program Including Shows and Live Music
- Variety of dining cuisine and dining options available at 7 onsite restaurants
- Free Access to 24-Hour Gym
- Complimentary supervised Kids Club for ages 4-12
From the moment guests arrive at this Bahamas hotel, they are sure to experience a sense of belonging and relaxation and be treated to friendly hospitality and exceptional service. The resort is set on seven exquisite acres of stunning waterscape, including three freshwater pools with flowing waterfalls, a swim up bar and over-sized whirlpools nestled amid tropical landscaping.
- Breakfast available at Marketplace restaurant
- Lunch is available at Marketplace and O`Grill restaurant
- Dinner is available at Marketplace and AQUA Italian restaurant. Also, light dinner is available at the lobby bar Estavida from 4pm until 1am.
- Midnight snack bar available from 11:00pm to 4:00am Drinks
- Open bar based on a selection of domestic and imported brands, available until 1:00am
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks including soda, juice, and bottled water (Premium brand liquors included for Level guests)
- Resort-wide Wi-Fi
- Full usage of the hotel facility, including all pools, Jacuzzi, fitness center, beach chairs, towels, etc.
- Non-motorized water sports such as snorkeling and kayaking
- Kids and Co. program games, handicrafts, and more designed just for kids ages 4-12
- Entertainment such as live bands
- Taxes, gratuities, and resort fee are included in the price of the Inclusive Plan.
Decorated in soothing tones, each of the resort`s 694 guestrooms, including 32 suites, offer a large private balcony or patio with stunning Atlantic Ocean views. From the room, view lush gardens or the spectacular poolside waterscape. Rooms come equipped with high-speed internet access, LCD flat-screen television, and the most comfortable beds adorned with voluptuous down pillows, sensuous cotton sheets, blanket and duvet.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The Melia Nassau Beach resort is close to 15 restaurants and lounges, ranging from casual to fine-dining, there`s something for everyone. If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own room, room service is available.
AQUA - A la carte restaurant specializing in exquisite, rustic Italian cuisine. Choose from delicious appertizers, soups, salads, pastas, pizzas, as well as a selection of fine red and white wines
- Dinner hours: 6:00pm to 10:30pm
- Reservation Required
- Dress code: Casual - Elegance
Cilantro - Cliantro will take guests on a complete gastronomic journey through the natural textures, aromas and flavors of Mexico. Menu highlights include Pork Tenderloin with Braised Chard and Tequila Sauce, Grouper with Green Ceviche and Chicken Fried Tacos. A table side Margarita Trolley will be sure to add a festive flair to any occasion.
Nikkei - Celebrated for its exquisite fusion of Japanese, Cantonese and Peruvian cuisine, Nikkei features a sushi bar and Teppanyaki tables. This restaurant combines superior service and quality with a high energy vibe, offering guests and inviting atmosphere to indulge in flavorful cuisine. Menu highlights include the Crunchy Thai Salad, Salmon and Avocado Ceviche, Japanese Chicken Curry and Encrusted Sea Bass with Curry Mango Sauce.
- Dinner hours: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- Reservations Required
The Market Place - International buffet with show cooking and magnificent areas serving salad, pasta, rice dishes, vegetables, fish, meat, fruit and delicious desserts.
- Breakfast 6:30am - 11:00am
- Lunch: 12:00pm - 4:40pm
- Dinner: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- No reservations are required
- Dress code: Casual
OGrille - Enjoy the sound of the sea, sip a fresh Caribbean cocktail and dine on casual beach fare which includes a delicious assortment of seaside salads and tempting light bites.
- Lunch hours: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Dinner hours: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
- Reservations required for Dinner only
- Dress code Lunch: Beach wear
- Dress code Dinner: Casual
- Serves Breakfast exclusively for Level guests
Black Angus - The Black Angus is a steakhouse featuring hip, comtemporary jazz and modern decor, offering guests the finest quality prime cuts and the freshest ingredients. Menu highlights include Bahamian Lobster Tail, Grilled Sea Bass with Orange Sauce, Fire Glazed BBQ Pork Ribs and Beef Empanadas with Chimichurri Sauce. New Healthy selections menu now available offering lighter fare.
- Reservations required
- This restaurant is not part of the All-Inclusive
Estavida - Estavida is an upbeat tapas lounge located in the hotel lobby serving innovative tapas and a wide selection of cocktails. Guests will enjoy light bites during the day or sip on Estavidas signature Apricot Sangria or Gin Peel Tonic while reveling in the lounges lively, engertic atmosphere into the late evening hours.