February 16, 2017
El Cozumeleno Beach Resort All InclusiveAll Inclusive Resorts
El Cocal - Casual open-air, sea-view restaurant serving buffet breakfasts, à la carte lunches, buffet dinners.
Sample lunch menu for El Cocal
- Salad bar
- Vermicelli soup
- Zucchini cream soup
- Seafood-stuffed fish in corn-flower sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken parmesan
- Chicken enchiladas
- Ham-bacon croissant sandwich
- Assorted cakes
- Ice cream
La Veranda - Air-conditioned fine-dining dinner restaurant with pink-marble floor. À la carte service. Reservations required. Dress code: Long pants, sleeved shirts, closed-toe shoes for men. No shorts or beach sandals for women.
Sample dinner menu for La Veranda
- Fried bread, cheese, tomato sauce
- Mushrooms stuffed with bacon, bread, onions
- Beef carpaccio with mustard sauce
- Chicken noodle
- Shrimp bisque
- Fried shrimp with coconut-mousseline sauce
- Fish with putanesca sauce
- Chicken Kiev
- Steak Diane
- Beef medallions with coffee sauce
- Spaghetti marinara
- Ice cream "Alaska"
- Crêpes "Otela"
Bananas Bar - Beach spot serving tropical drinks, burgers, hot dogs, nachos from late morning to early evening.
Snack Bar - Open-air poolside bar serving tropical drinks, burgers, hot dogs, nachos from early morning to late night.
Share this article
All Inclusive Resorts USA Beach
September 11, 2015 – 03:38 pm
Clearwater Beach All Inclusive Resorts
March 6, 2013 – 04:14 pm