Boca Raton Resort Beach ClubBeach Club Resort
Designed by legendary architect Addison Mizner, Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort has reigned as an icon of elegance for more than 80 years. Today, the resort remains faithful to its glamorous past, while radiating a vibrant energy, offering infinite amenities to every type of guest.
Situated on 356-acres in fabled South Florida, this eclectic, private village offers the best of all worlds: an award-winning spa, championship golf and tennis, expansive beach and luxury marina – all just steps from your door.
- Nestled on 356 breathtaking resort-style acres in Boca Raton, Florida
- A private village, offering distinctive settings for accommodations
- Bordered by a half-mile of private beach along Florida's Gold Coast in Palm Beach County
Boca Beach Club
Experience Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, where the quintessential beach vacation is redefined. A unique oasis, the Beach Club welcomes guests with spacious guest rooms, dazzling ocean views, and offers infinite opportunities for enjoyment and relaxation.
Immerse yourself in this truly restful beachfront haven, with stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this exclusive oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the resort.
- Private beachfront accommodations
- Full access to exclusive activities and dining at Boca Raton Resort & Club